If you are a "Man" you should have a code of conduct. “Man” is a title, titles are earned not given. A penis does not make a man.
Here is my code as developed by me after watching and mimicking the men that raised me.
These are the fifteen things that I do to define my manhood. By the time your sons, brothers etc... are 13 this should be an innate part of their behavior. If it is not an innate part of a young males behavior develop this behavior in them. It's never too late.
Big Ted's Code 15
1. I will study African history and honor my Parents and Ancestors by not disregarding or making light of their sacrifices.
2. I will honor and protect my women, children, and elders. My women include and are any woman of my blood and any woman I call friend. This also includes the women of the men I call friend.
3. I will honor my body and strive to be healthy emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.
4. I will dress in a manner befitting that of a man and not that of an unlearned person.
5. I will always fight back physically, mentally, politically, and spiritually.
6.I will conduct myself as a spiritual being having a temporary physical experience in a finite body. This means I understand I will face the Universes judgement when this body is no more and will conduct myself accordingly.
7. I will not keep company with less than a woman or a lady unless it is for the purpose of uplift.
8. I will not keep company with males of ill intent, malice, or misogynistic hearts.
9. I will read and gain in understanding and wisdom so as to be able to politically and academically defend me and mine while also maintaining a modicum of intellectually stimulating conversation.
10. I will have a smile and a kind word for every child I communicate with.
11. I will always give my seat to an elder or woman in my vicinity.
12. I will always hold the door for elders and women coming behind me.
13. Unless I am ill or maimed I will pump the gas. cut the grass and complete other tasks that will alleviate my elders and women’s trials and tribulations.
14. I will continually practice in martial arts and small weapons defense.
15. I will befriend a trustworthy barber, mechanic, and tailor so as to promote timeliness and a dignified image of self.
Big Ted's Code